2. Write down one line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line.
3. Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs and artists.
4. When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line.
2. “You make my heart go giddy-up, you set the world afire, you are my one desire”
3. “I’m a rolling stone, all alone and lost, for a life of sin, I have paid the cost”
4. “He was a famous trumpet man from old Chicago way, he had a boogie style that no one else could play”
5. “Well I used to pull your pigtails and pinch your turned-up nose, but you been a growin’, and baby it’s been showin’, from your head down to your toes”
7. “ You can hear a ghostly bugle as the men go marching by, you can hear them as they answer to that roll call in the sky”